Sunday, November 29, 2009

Reusable water bottles

I tend to be a big water drinker. I have to carry around a huge water bottle with me to last the day because I'm on the go at all times and I'm never sure if I'll be somewhere where I can get water. My recycle bin was filled with empty water bottles every week.

Finally I did a little research and checked out some of the reusable water bottles out there. I was a little nervous about all the BPA talk, but I found one brand, Kleen Kanteen, that is made of stainless steel and does not have a plastic inner liner.

Since I'm also a huge tea drinker, I looked into getting a thermos that was environmentally friendly also. I found this brand called Aladdin at Wegman's which is made from around 25% post consumer content.

Here are some links to some water bottle reviews I looked at:
Tree Hugger
Safe Water Bottle Review

No comments:

Post a Comment